The Safari browser on your iPhone has come a long way over the years, to the point where many people now use it as their primary means of getting online.
Just like the desktop version, mobile Safari also allows you to add bookmarks to all of your favorite websites. Then you can quickly get back to them whenever you want.
You can have an unlimited number of bookmarks on your iPhone, and the process of adding new ones could not be more straightforward.
Here’s how to add bookmarks on your iPhone through the Safari web browser.
1. Open the Safari web browser on your iPhone.
2. Tap inside the address bar at the top of the screen and enter the URL for the site you want to bookmark.
3. Once the page is loaded, tap once on the “Share” button at the bottom of the page. It’s the one that looks like a small box with an arrow pointing towards the top of the screen.
4. From the menu that appears, tap the option labeled “Add Bookmark.”
5. Enter a new name for your bookmark if you’d like, but you don’t have to. When you’re finished, tap the “Save” button to add the bookmark to your “Favorites” list.
It doesn’t get much more straightforward than that!
Note that because the versions of Safari across all iOS-compatible phones and tablets are virtually identical, these same steps can be used to add new bookmarks on either your iPad or your iPod Touch as well.
Help your friends discover How to Use Bookmarks too by using the Share Buttons below… I really appreciate you helping to spread the word about my Free Daily iPhone Tips! 🙂