Featured Photos and Memories are found in the “For You” Section when you open your Photos app.
Is there someone whose photos you don’t want to keep seeing constantly?
For example, you don’t want a lost loved one’s picture or an ex’s image to be popping out from your phone’s Featured Photos or Memories sections.
Maybe you have a lot of photos inside your iPhone, and it would take a while to scroll through and find all of that person’s photos.
Or you may not want to delete those pictures of them so soon, but it just gets annoying that they’re always front and center whenever you open your Photos app.
Whatever the reason is, using this trick will allow you to stop seeing someone’s face in your iPhone’s Featured Photos section.
Follow these steps:
1. Open your Photos app.
2. Find a photo of the person you want to hide. You can also check if they show up in the Featured Photos or Memories, or go to “People & Places” in the Albums section of Photos.
3. Tap the “i” icon found on the bottom of your screen.
4. Tap the small round image with a question mark and tap “Feature Less….”
5. Choose “Feature This Person Less” if you want to remove them from your Photo Memories and still appear in your Group Photos.
6. Choose “Never Feature This Person” if you want this person to be totally out on your Memories and Group Photos.
7. Once you select an option, tap the “Confirm” button.
There you have it! Keep in mind that there might be times that your iPhone may not detect the person’s face, so there are chances that they will still pop out from your iPhone’s Memories.
But overall, it’s a great feature to filter out photos of anyone you’re not ready to see, yet still keeping the photos stored in your iPhone.
Here’s Apple’s detailed guide on using People album in your Photos app:
Share this interesting tutorial about Never Feature Someone in Photos by using the Share Buttons below… I really appreciate you helping to spread the word about my Free Daily iPhone Tips! 🙂