Did you know that it’s easy to send a photo, video, or even a document together with your email using only your iPhone? Read on to find out the steps to do just that.
Your iPhone is one of the most versatile pieces of technology that you carry with you. More than doing facetime with your family and friends and playing games, you can use it to send an email as well. You can quickly send photos you have saved in your iPhone to a contact. You can also take a picture and send that automatically. The same goes for videos and even documents.
Just follow these quick and easy steps and you will be a pro in no time!
Step 1: Locate and open your Mail app in your iPhone
Step 2: Tap your Compose icon. It’s at the bottom-right corner of your screen. This will help you create a new email
Step 3: Fill out the email addresses who will receive your email and put in the subject as well. Then tap the body of your email.
Step 4: Now, you should see a row of icons above the keyboard. This is what you will use to send attachments in your email. Are you excited yet? 🙂
Option 1: Changing the Font and Format of your text.
You can quickly personalize how your text comes out with these 2 simple steps:
1. Tap the AA icon
2. Choose how you want your text to come out.
Option 2: Attaching a Photo or Video into your email.
Yes, you can choose to send an email with a photo or video you have taken in the past or snap a new one and send it through your email. Here are the steps.
1. Tap the photo icon
2. This will bring up your Photo Gallery at the bottom. Just tap and select the photo or video you want to send. You can also swipe up to reveal a better view of your photo gallery.
3. Tap the camera icon if you want to take a new photo to send. If you want to take another shot, click Retake at the lower left bottom. If you’re happy with the photo, click use photo on the lower right.
Option 3: If you want to attach documents to your email:
Click the Document icon to access your iCloud Drive or documents saved in your iPhone.
Option 4: Scan icon to attach scanned documents.
It is also possible to scan documents to send in your email.
1. Click the Scan icon on your iPhone
2. This will bring up the scan feature of your phone. The blue mark automatically locates the document you want to scan
3. Once you scan, you have the option to make another scan. Once done, just click save and that scanned document will be attached to your email. If you want to edit the document. Click the thumbnail to crop, rotate or even delete the document.
Option 5: Markup icon to write or draw on attachments or send a drawing.
This is one of the more flexible options in your iPhone. You can Markup the attachments in your email or send a drawing.
1. Tap the Markup icon to draw or write on top of videos, photos, or even PDFs in your email. Once done, simply click Done and that attachment will have the Markups you have put in.
Do you see the versatility of your iPhone’s Mail app? Not only can you format the text in your email, but you can also put in a wide variety of media from photos to videos and even documents.
Now all that is left is to tap that send icon and you’re done! Wasn’t that easy?
Help your friends and families learn How To Send Email Attachments on Their iPhones by using the Share Buttons below… I really appreciate you spreading the word about my Free Daily iPhone Tips! 🙂