When you shoot a photo or video, you can easily find them from the photos app, right? Almost most of us iPhone and iPad users know where to find them.
When we take different photos, videos, live photos, and screenshots, we accumulate more photos and videos. While it is right to say “it’s all inside the Photos app,” it’s already a different story when you want to identify which types of photos are there. Is it a selfie, live photo, or screenshot?
Luckily for us iOS users, Apple created our interface so intuitive that we can easily locate these different kinds of photos.
Here’s how you can easily find them:
1. Open the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap “Albums”.
3. Scroll down your screen until you see the Media Type section.
Under Media Types, you will see different categories such as Videos, Selfies, Live Photos, Screenshots.
4. To view all your selfies, simply tap “Selfies”.
5. The Media Types section also identifies the total Media Types saved in your Photos app.
In this example, we have a total of 68 selfies.
6. Scrolling down a bit will lead you to the Utilities section where you can find imported photos, hidden media, and other media that you recently deleted.
It’s that easy! The next time you want to see these selfies and screenshots again, no need to scroll through your camera roll. You already know where to find them.
Here’s a link if you need a refresher on How to Take a Screenshot on Your iPhone.
Help your Friends and Family learn how to Quickly Find Selfies and Screenshots on their iPhones by using the Share Buttons below… I really appreciate you helping to spread the word about my Free Daily iPhone Tips! 🙂