There is no doubt that most of us want everything organized. Listing things and accomplishing tasks from the topmost priority to the least one makes us efficient and lessens our stress.
But due to our busy lives, we forget the daily tasks that we should do or even important events such as anniversaries or birthdays. Luckily, there are tools in our iPhones and iPads that automatically reminds us that something is due today.
If you are an iOS user, you surely know the Reminder app. With the latest updates from iOS 15, this app got beefed up, and more features will be added in the future for sure.
Creating a Reminder is straightforward, and if you want to learn more about this topic, we have an article that will guide you step-by-step.
Managing your reminders is fairly simple to do, but what if you have tons of them? Can you still manage and find which is which? Can you still identify the category a reminder belongs to?
The answer to these big questions is actually yes, and this can be done with the help of Tags. Using tags allows you to organize or group reminders using keywords.
1. Tap the Reminder app.
2. Tap the “New Reminder” icon found on the bottom left-hand corner of your screen.
3. Type the title of your reminder.
4. Tap the hashtag icon .
Note: Tags are available only for reminders that you’ve created in your iCloud account.
5. Type the keyword for this new reminder.
In this example, we will be using Recipe as our keyword.
6. Choose the list where you want to save the reminder.
7. Once you are done, tap “Add” found on the upper right-most corner of your screen.
8. You will now notice that the Tags section is added. Here, you can tap the tags you created and easily find the reminders that belong to each tag.
That’s it! Go ahead and add more reminders and be sure to add the relevant tags for each reminder you created to easily find them in your list.
Share this helpful tip on how to Organize Reminders with Tags with your family and friends by using the Share Buttons below… I really appreciate you spreading the word about my Free Daily Tech Tips! 🙂