If you ever want to share multiple photos or videos with someone…
You can share them all at once by sending an iCloud Photo Sharing Link.
This is way easier than texting or emailing multiple photos one at a time!
Here’s how to…
Share Photos with an iCloud Link
1) Make sure iCloud Photos is turned on by going to…
Settings > Apple ID (Tap Your Name on Top) > iCloud > Photos > Turn on iCloud Photos
2) In your Photos App Tap “Select” in the upper right.
3) Tap all the photos you’d like to send.
4) Tap the “Share” icon in the lower left.
5) Swipe left on the bottom row of options and tap “Copy iCloud Link”.
6) Your iCloud Link will now be copied to your clipboard.
You can paste the link in a text, email, or message…
Just tap in a text, email, or message and an option to “Paste” will pop up…
Now a link to all of the photos you want to share will be sent to your recipient!
To Receive Photos…
The person who you sent the iCloud Photo link can either just look at the photos, or download them.
The iCloud Photo Share Link will expire after 30 days…
So, they need to download the photos if they want to keep them.
1) Tap the Shared Photos Thumbnail in your text, email, or message.
2) If you want to download the photos… tap the blue “Add All” button.
DiAnn Bottomley says
This is great! Thank you for sharing. I would not have figured out the iCloud option.
Thank y0u for all your awesome tips iPad Pete!