You know what a PAIN it is when you mistype something on your iPhone, and have to go back?!
It’s almost impossible to move the cursor to the right spot with my fat-finger… to make a correction.
I usually just hit the back button and delete a whole sentence, just to correct one word. How Annoying?!
Now There’s an Easier Way…
1) Type something in an email, text, or note…
2) Tap-and-Hold the Space Bar.
3) Your Keyboard will turn grey.
4) Now, while holding down, just move your finger around.
5) Your cursor will follow your finger movements just like a Trackpad on a laptop!
6) After you get your cursor right where you need it… You can just lift your finger, and start typing to easily edit your text!
Give it a try now… Quick & simple!