You know what a PAIN it is when you mistype something on your iPhone, and have to go back?!
It’s almost impossible to move the cursor to the right spot with my fat-finger… to make a correction.
I usually just hit the back button and delete a whole sentence, just to correct one word. How Annoying?!
Now There’s an Easier Way…
1) Type something in an email, text, or note…
2) Tap-and-Hold the Space Bar.
3) Your Keyboard will turn grey.
4) Now, while holding down, just move your finger around.
5) Your cursor will follow your finger movements just like a Trackpad on a laptop!
6) After you get your cursor right where you need it… You can just lift your finger, and start typing to easily edit your text!
Give it a try now… Quick & simple!
Thank you so so much! This is really a great help!
Liz Morgan says
Fantastic! Thank you for the great tips.
This is awesome info. Now if only the keyboard could be a bit larger. I always hit the i instead of the o. Im always sending live instead of love. . Thank you for these tips. Love them.
So much easier! Thanks for this tip. I will be using it way to often.
Carol LeGray says
IPhone Spacebar Trick – Fantastic! This will save me so much time and frustration.
Joann Russell says
That was so East to do
Laurie Gilbreth says
Thank you for this!
I love this! Thank you for the tip.
Yep, me too! Live and Love!
shirley clifton says
A GOOD TIP!! THANKS MUCH!!
sandra sydnor says
Mary Lou Tyne says
Thanks so much for this little tip!
I really enjoy your weekly help.
Thank you very much.
Sheila Torres says
That’s a great tip. Thanks!
Great tip; I really needed this.
Greatest tip yet. Thanks so much. That has always irritated me.
Joyce Gilmer says
This is great, thank you so much!
So easy! Just love it