Any great photographer will tell you that sometimes, you don’t get that perfect picture that you’re going for on the first try.
Usually, it’s best to take as many photos of your subject as possible so that you can go through and pick out whichever was best at a later date.
On your iPhone, this process is easy thanks to the “Burst Mode” feature built right into the camera app. “Burst Mode” will take multiple high-speed photos in just a few seconds, allowing you to choose from the widest range of potential options.
Here’s how you can take advantage of “Burst Mode” on your iPhone…
1. Open the “Camera” app on your phone.
2. Tap your finger on the “Shutter” button and swipe to the left. Your iPhone will immediately begin taking burst photos.
The counter will tell you exactly how many photos you’ve taken. Release your finger to stop at any time.
3. Open the “Photos” app and select the burst thumbnail that you’ve just shot. Choose the “Select” option to view every photo you’ve shot at a larger size.
4. Scroll through the photos and tap the small circle in the bottom right corner of the thumbnail to save a particular image. Do this for as many pictures as you’d like. Tap “Done” when you’re finished.
5. Choose whether to keep only the images you’ve selected or everything that you’ve shot using the options on the screen.
That’s it! You now have many high-speed photos of the same event that you can use in any way you see fit.
You always give great tips. Thank you. Happy thanksgiving.