Every new release of the iOS operating system always brings with it exciting new features to your iPhone – and iOS 14 was certainly no exception.
Now, you have more control over the photos and videos that you’re snapping than ever before – and that extends to what you can do when you edit them, too. You can rotate videos that you have saved in the “Photos” app, for example, making it easier to rewatch them, post them to social media, or even just send them to friends and family members.
Here is a fast way to rotate videos on your iPhone in a matter of seconds!
1. Open the “Photos” app on your iPhone.
2. Scroll through your camera roll until you find the video you want to edit. Tap it one time.
3. Select the option labeled “Edit.”
4. Tap the “Crop” icon on the bottom portion of the screen.
5. Tap the “Rotate” icon in the upper left corner. Do this as many times as you need to for the video to display exactly how you want it.
That’s it! Now your video is rotated and you can rewatch it or share it as many times as you’d like!
Help your friends rotate their videos too by sharing today’s tip using the Share Buttons below… I really appreciate you helping to spread the word about my Free Daily iPhone Tips! 🙂
Ena Harris says
Why would you need to rotate videos?
If they are sideways. I’ve had this happen many times. Especially with ones that are sent to me.