Do you have an app that displays the smallest text you’ve seen your entire life? Perhaps an app also that has unnecessary large text displaying on your screen?
Well, in case you experienced those uncomfortable moments, some of you might have just stopped using that app. You also probably downloaded an alternative one that has a better user interface and has a better readable text size display for sure.
You might be wondering if it’s possible to adjust the text size of an application whenever you need smaller or bigger text. Well, the good news is, it is actually possible and you can even let your iOS adjust the text size all over your apps!
Note that this feature is not supported by all apps, so you need to test them out to identify if the text size function works with the app. If you’re ready to learn about this feature, follow the steps below.
Adding Text Size In Your Control Center
Before testing, if the Text Size feature works on an app, you must add this function first in your Control Center. This will help you quickly and easily use the feature when you need it.
1. Open your iPhone or iPad’s Settings.
2. Tap “Control Center”.
3. Jump over to the “More Controls” section and look for “Text Size”.
4. Tap the green plus icon beside it.
Changing the Text Size of an App
Once you have added the Text Size control inside your Control Center, you may now use this control once you open an app.
1. Launch the App that you want to use.
In this example, we are going to use Safari.
2. Access your Control Center by swiping down the upper-right side corner of your screen.
3. Tap the Text Size icon .
4. Choose if you want to increase the size of the currently running app only or if you want to apply control over all your apps.
In this example, we want to only increase the text size of our browser.
5. Swipe up the bar to increase text size.
6. Swipe down the bar if you want it decreased.
7. Once you’re done, simply tap any blank space on your screen.
8. Swipe from the bottom of your screen towards the top of your screen to exit the Control Center.
9. You will now see that the text size has increased. You can increase the text size up to 310% and down to 80%.
That’s all! The next time an app displays a text size that’s too big or too small for you to read, you can always adjust the size using the Text Size control. But again, test the app you are using first if it supports it.
Share this helpful tip on How to Quickly Adjust App’s Text Size with your family and friends by using the Share Buttons below… I really appreciate you spreading the word about my Free Daily Tech Tips! 🙂