Have you ever wondered how you can grab a hard copy of your reminders printed on paper?
Yes, it is possible! With Apple Airprint, you can easily print directly to a printer without installing any drivers at all. How convenient is that?
Apple Airprint was introduced back in 2010, which lets you print directly to any printer (provided that the printer is Airprint enabled) using your iPhone or iPad.
This feature is spot on during this pandemic time since instead of checking your phone’s list when buying something from a store, you can have a printed copy of it. This saves you from touching your iPhone whenever you need to check something from your list.
Setting Up Your Printer for AirPrint:
1. Always check if your printer is compatible with AirPrint.
You can see all supported printers here.
Another great option also is to get a dedicated photo printer. You can check these printers here.
2. If your printer is not wifi ready, be sure to check your printer’s manual for offline connectivity instructions.
Take note also that some printers have their own connection network. This means that you just need to open your Wi-Fi list. Once your printer network shows up, select it and type in your password. For more information, please check your printer’s manual.
3. Once you have verified that your printer is supported, turn on your printer and make sure it is already connected to your network.
Printing Reminder List on Your iPhone:
1. From your iPhone, search “reminders.” Tap the Reminder icon once it shows up.
2. Once you are in the Reminder section, tap the ellipsis (•••) on the upper right corner.
If you don’t have a reminder yet, simply tap “New Reminder” on the lower-left corner.
There are also times that you can’t see your completed reminders. To unhide these reminders, tap the ellipsis (•••) on the upper right corner and choose “Show Completed”.
3. Tap “Print”.
4. Select the printer connected to your network.
5. Choose how many copies you want to print.
6. Tap “Print”.
That’s it! Now you can print your reminders and pin them up on your board. Sometimes, it just really feels good to literally check off something off our list with a pen.
Help your friends and family learn How to Print Reminders by using the Share Buttons below… I really appreciate you spreading the word about my Free Daily iPhone Tips! 🙂