Have you ever been looking for a past email… And you had to scroll… and scroll… and scroll…searching for the email again? Now, Apple gives you an option for better organizing your emails…
You can now “Flag” emails, so they are easier to find later.
You can even use different color flags to help categorize your email threads. Maybe flagged by person, or maybe by importance.
Maybe, one flag color for family, one for friends, one for work? However you want to do it.
To Flag an Email…
1) Open an email and tap the reply icon (small curved arrow).
2) Then Tap “Flag”.
3) Choose whichever color you want to use. You can always tap reply again, if you want to change the color, or remove the flag completely later.
4) You will now see a little flag on the email in your Inbox.
Remember: An email you flag remains in your Inbox, but also appears in your “Flagged Mailbox”.
To view your Flagged mailbox…
1) Tap “Mailboxes” at the top left
2) Tap “Edit”
3) Select “Flagged” and tap on “Done”.
4) Tap on your “Flagged” Mailbox to see just the emails you’ve flagged.
Try using Colored Flags to better organize YOUR emails!
If you found today’s tip useful… Use the Share Buttons below to share with your Friends… I really appreciate you helping to spread the word about my Free Daily iPhone Tips! 🙂