If you’re like me, you’re now using your iPhone as your primary camera… and you quickly created hundreds – if not thousands – of photos in your library.
This is good because it gives you a chance to save any memories you want in stunning detail, but it can also quickly become difficult to find those cherished photos you’re looking for at a moment’s notice.
Luckily, Apple has added a new feature in the iOS 14 operating system that lets you add captions to photos whenever you want.
Once you add captions, it will be indexed by the “Photos” app and you’ll be able to search for specific photos using keywords.
Plus… You’ll be documenting for future generations… So your grandkid’s grandkids will know who Aunt Joan was.
Here’s how you can add photo captions on your iPhone to make organizing your images easier than ever…
1. Open the “Photos” app on your iPhone.
2. Select the photo you want to add a caption to.
3. Swipe up at the bottom of the screen to reveal a menu of additional options.
4. Tap inside the box labeled “Add a Caption.” Use the virtual keyboard to add whatever caption you’d like.
5. When you’re finished, tap “Done” in the upper right corner.
That’s it! The caption will now be saved and you’ll be able to find that photo instantly using the terms you’ve selected.
Note that you can repeat this process for all of the other photos and videos on your phone. You should get in the habit of doing so as soon as you take them so that you don’t have to spend time adding bulk captions later on.
Help your Friends caption their photos too by using the Share Buttons below… I really appreciate you spreading the word about my Free Daily iPhone Tips! 🙂