Widgets are a great way to quickly access all the information that matters most to you, right on your iPhone.
In the last few lessons, we created widgets on both your Home Screen and your Today View Screen
But, even after you’ve added a widget, you can further edit widgets to control what you see.
Here’s how to edit your widgets…
1) Find the widget you want to edit either on your Home Screen or Today View screen.
And Tap and hold on the widget.
2) When the “Quick Actions” menu appears, tap once on the option labeled “Edit Widget.”
3) Use the screen that appears to make your desired changes.
Your options are going to vary depending on the functionality of the widget.
For example, the “Weather” app widget, gives you the option to change the location for your weather reports.
4. Once you’ve finished making your desired changes…
Tap anywhere outside the widget.
5. You’ll be immediately returned to either your Home screen or Today View screen, where you’ll see the new changes you made to your widget
With these simple steps, you can now edit any of your widgets to have full control of everything you want to see… reported on your Home screen and Today View Screen.