Are you tired and irritated of tapping the 123 and ABC buttons repeatedly?
Then when a number or a question mark is needed in your message, you sigh and say, “here we go again.”
Luckily, there is a keyboard hack that will make your life easier.
Using this keyboard technique with both hands should be effortless, but with one hand only, it’s a little bit challenging at first. Few practices will let you get used to the combination.
Here’s how to use this iPhone keyboard hack…
1. Access your iPhone’s keyboard by creating a new note, or opening a message on your iPhone.
2. When you need to type a number or symbol, simply hold the “123” button.
3. While holding the “123” button, tap (or slide your finger to) the numbers or symbols that you need to add to your message.
4. Once you are done typing, release the “123” button.
5. You will now return again to your usual ABC keyboard.
Such a simple hack, right? Next time that you need numbers and symbols, just do these simple steps. Maybe you can share these steps also to others that are not happily tapping the 123 and ABC buttons all the time, right?
Share this simple hack of Easily Typing Numbers on iPhone with your friends by using the Share Buttons below… I really appreciate you spreading the word about my Free Daily Tech Tips!