You know the Battery Icon tells you how much battery life is left on your iPhone.
But did you know…
Your iPhone also tells you the Battery Life left on your Bluetooth Devices like Wireless Speakers, Apple Watch, Apple Pencil, Headphones, etc…
To check the Battery Life of Bluetooth devices, you’ll first need to have the Bluetooth device connected to your iPhone, then…
1) Swipe right on your Homescreen to access the “Today View” Screen.
2) Scroll to the very bottom, and tap “Edit”.
3) Scroll down to “More Widgets” and tap the plus sign next to “Batteries”. This will add the “Batteries Widget” onto the “Today View” screen on your iPhone.
4) You should see the Batteries Widget moved to the top active Widgets list with a red minus sign next to it.
You can always remove the Batteries widget by tapping the minus sign.
Or, if you want to move it higher in your Widgets Display… use the three-line icon on the right to tap and drag the widget higher on the list.
5) Tap “Done” in the upper right to close the Widgets settings.
6) Now you’ll be back on your “Today View” screen.
The last widget will now by your Batteries Widget telling you the battery life left on your connected Bluetooth devices.
7) Anytime you need to get back to your “Batteries Widget”…
Just swipe right on your home screen to get to the “Today View” screen again.
And scroll down to your new “Batteries Widget”.