Checking your voicemails directly from your iPhone is a piece of cake, but what if you have to access them from another phone? What if you forgot your iPhone somewhere, and the only available phone around is an Android?
There will come a time that you will need to access your voicemails and check your messages from another phone. It will come in handy if you can check them from almost any phone. Please note that some network providers start with either * or #, so you have to check which combination** works for you.
Now let’s go to the steps on how you can check your voicemails from another phone.
1. From another phone, dial your iPhone number.
2. Once your voicemail greeting plays, dial this combination: *, your voicemail password, and then #.
**For US Cellular, use the combination *, voicemail password, and #. For Verizon subscribers, use a #, voicemail password, and # combination. Verizon doesn’t have the option to replay messages.
3. Replay the message by tapping 4.
4. To hear the message’s date, time, and from where the message came from, tap 5.
5. To save the message, tap 9
6. To delete the message, tap 7.
There you go! You won’t miss your voicemail messages anymore. The best part here is that even without your iPhone, you can still use other phones and check your voicemail messages.
Never miss a voice message again. Help your friends learn How To Check Voicemail from a Different iPhone by using the Share Buttons below… I really appreciate you spreading the word about my Free Daily iPhone Tips! 🙂