Most of us simply browse a website when we want to read something. But the more links that we click means more tabs on our browser.
When you have multiple tabs open, sometimes it is difficult to find a particular webpage that you need to read again. Probably, what you do is to check your browser’s history and cross your fingers that you will find that page again.
Opening multiple tabs also affect your iPhone’s performance. The more tabs opened, means more work on your device. If that’s the case, then expect to charge your iPhone sooner.
You can bookmark each tab, but it will be a hassle on your part to go through all your open tabs and save each and every tab.
Wouldn’t it be more convenient if you could bookmark all opened tabs at once? Well, yes there’s a quick and easy way to do it!
1. On your Safari browser, tap and hold the bookmark icon until a pop-up menu appears.
2. Now, tap “Add Bookmarks for 4 Tabs”.
The number of tabs will vary depending on the tabs that are currently opened on your Safari app.
3. Type in the Name of the folder for all these tabs, and select the Location where you want to save your bookmarks in.
4. Tap “Save”.
Where Can I Find My Saved Safari Tabs?
Now that you know how to bookmark multiple tabs, you can do these steps to revisit them:
1. On your Safari browser, tap the bookmark icon at the bottom.
2. Tap the bookmark icon once again.
3. Tap the name of the folder that you created earlier. If you saved it under the Favorites folder, you can tap on Favorites first then find your saved folder.
4. Tap the title of the webpage that you want to visit again.
Here you can easily see the title of each page or link you saved, making it easy to open only the one you need.
That’s it! With these simple steps, you can easily go back to a tab that you closed. No need to bookmark each open tab! So before you close everything, make sure to save them all first!
Help your friends and family learn how to Bookmark Safari Tabs At Once by using the Share Buttons below… I really appreciate you spreading the word about my Free Daily iPhone Tips! 🙂