So you just took a shot on your iPhone’s camera, and there’s a photo that you are dying to edit. Maybe you also have a picture that needs some adjustments because the shot is too dark or too bright.
But the problem is, you don’t know where to start and even have no idea what software to use. So should you download an app from the app store or just ignore this photo?
Well, you don’t need to download an app or even spend months to become a Photoshop or GIMP guru. All the tools that you need are actually inside your iPhone.
Eager to know where you can find it? Here’s how!
1. Open your Photos app.
2. Choose an image that you want to edit.
3. Tap Edit.
4. Tap the Dial icon found on the bottom of your screen.
5. Swipe the tools area to the left.
6. Tap the “Black Point” tool .
7. Slide to the left to darken the Black Point of your photo.
8. Slide to the right to brighten the Black Point of your photo.
9. Once you are happy with the results, tap “Done”.
It’s that simple! There is no need to download an app or hire someone to do it for you. With just the perfect slide to the left or right of your Black Point effect, your picture will be stunning as ever!
Help your Friends and Family Be a Pro Photo Editor using the Share Buttons below… I really appreciate you helping to spread the word about my Free Daily Tech Tips! 🙂