Apple already made its loyal customers jump into excitement when they announced new product lines this year. The Apple AirTag, new iMac models, refreshed versions of the 11 and 12.9 inches iPad Pro, the updated Apple Watch Series 7, and of course – the iPhone 13 are some of them.
Apple was busy this year, and that’s not all. Apple will have more this coming 2022 as the latest Power On newsletter from Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman reveals everything you should expect this coming year of the tiger.
Brace yourself to these upcoming new and updated products from Apple:
First and foremost, updates of the different versions of its iPad product lines: the Pro, Air, and its entry-level versions. Expect the iPad Pro to support wireless charging next year.
Next, a revamped version of the Macbook Air and iMac. MacBook Air will have the biggest update next year, and it will be powered by the newer M2 chip. An entry-level Macbook Pro, an updated Mac Pro, and a new Mac mini are also on their way.
For Apple Watch users, good news. There will be three models coming aside from its SE and standard versions. The third model is the introduction of a “ruggedized” watch that will cater to extreme sports athletes.
Lastly, the all-new iPhone 14 together with the much-awaited Apple’s AR and VR combination headset.
Here’s the full list of the upcoming products by Apple next year according to Gunman:
- A new iPad Pro design with wireless charging, plus updates to the iPad Air and entry-level iPad.
- A revamped, high-end iMac with Apple silicon to sit above the new 24-inch model.
- An iPhone SE with 5G.
- New AirPods Pro earbuds.
- The biggest MacBook Air revamp in the product’s history, adding the M2 chip and a new design.
- New versions of the Mac mini, entry-level MacBook Pro, and a revamped Mac Pro with Apple silicon.
- Of course, the iPhone 14 lineup.
- Three fresh Apple Watches, including a new Apple Watch SE, an updated standard model, and a ruggedized version aimed at extreme sports athletes.
- And, probably most significantly, the introduction of Apple’s first mixed augmented and virtual reality headset.
Apple always delivers what they promise, and 2022 will be an exciting year. These coming product lines will surely fill up the Apple Stores worldwide, and perhaps tons of its products will be placed inside online carts again.
Are you excited about these upcoming products? If so, what product are you looking forward to?
Share this interesting post about Apple’s Big Plans in 2022 by using the Share Buttons below… I really appreciate you helping to spread the word about my Free Daily iPhone Tips! 🙂