I’m so excited to get my hands on the new iPad 10. I’ve been using iPads for years, and they just keep getting better and better.
The new A14 Bionic chip is going to make this iPad even faster and more powerful than its predecessors.
I can’t wait to try out the 5G connectivity and see how it compares. With its large 10.9-inch display, the new iPad 10 is going to be great for watching movies and playing games.
Here are the details of the new iPad 10…
- Ultra Wide 12MP front camera located along the landscape edge of iPad
- New 10.9-inch display with 2360×1640-pixel resolution, nearly 4 million pixels, 500 nits of brightness, and True Tone technology
- Touch ID in the top button
- Four new colors: blue, pink, yellow, and silver
- New Magic Keyboard Folio with click-anywhere trackpad and a versatile two-piece design
- 64GB and 256GB configurations
- 5G support
According to Apple’s Greg Joswiak:
“We’re so excited to bring the completely redesigned iPad to our most advanced iPad lineup ever,” said Greg Joswiak, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing. “With a large 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display, powerful A14 Bionic chip, a first-ever landscape front camera, fast wireless connectivity, USB-C, and support for incredible accessories like the new Magic Keyboard Folio, the new iPad delivers more value, more versatility — and is simply more fun.”
The new iPad 10 starts at $449, which is an increase from the previous starting price of $329. Starting today, you can order the new iPad 10, which will be available in stores beginning Wednesday, October 26.
The new iPad 10 is a powerful and versatile device that is sure to be a hit with consumers.
With its large 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display, powerful A14 Bionic chip, fast wireless connectivity, and USB-C support, the new iPad 10 offers a lot of value for its price tag.
If you’re in the market for a new iPad, be sure to check out the new iPad 10.