Are you looking for ways to make your life easier and more efficient?
With Siri as your personal assistant, you can do just that!
Here are the seven most useful commands to make the most out of Siri.
1) Use Siri to Contact Someone
You can use Siri to contact someone hands-free using any of the commands below. Of course, the person must have their information in your contacts to be contacted. Try these commands…
• “Hey Siri, call John Doe.”
• “Hey Siri, text John Doe that I’m running late.”
• “Hey Siri, FaceTime John Doe.”
• “Hey Siri, Send an email to John Doe with the subject line, ‘Dear John’.”
2) Have Siri Remind You of Tasks
You can use Siri to set reminders and tasks, so you’ll never forget to do something.
• “Hey Siri, remind me to buy milk tomorrow morning.”
• “Hey Siri, set a timer for 20 minutes.”
• “Hey Siri, remind me to call my mom every Sunday at 10 am.”
• “Hey Siri, add ‘buy new running shoes’ to my shopping list.”
3) Use Siri to Find Information
You can use Siri to find information quickly and handsfree. Any information you need is just a command away.
• “Hey Siri, what’s the weather like today?”
• “Hey Siri, what time does the movie start?”
• “Hey Siri, what is the population of China?”
• “Hey Siri, where is the nearest coffee shop?”
4) Use Siri to Calculate
You can ask Siri to do calculations for you, so you don’t have to do the tedious work yourself.
• “Hey Siri, what is 10 times 20?”
• “Hey Siri, divide 100 by 10.”
• “Hey Siri, what is the square root of 4?”
• “Hey Siri, what is the cosine of 45 degrees?”
5) Have Siri Play Media
You can ask Siri to play your favorite songs, shows, and more.
• “Hey Siri, play my party playlist.”
• “Hey Siri, play the latest episode of Game of Thrones.”
• “Hey Siri, what album is this song from?”
• “Hey Siri, turn up the volume.”
6) Get Directions with Siri
You can use Siri to get directions and public transit information with ease.
• “Hey Siri, how do I get to the Empire State Building?”
• “Hey Siri, what bus do I take to get to the airport?”
• “Hey Siri, what’s the closest subway station?”
• “Hey Siri, give me directions to the nearest pizza place.”
7) Have Fun with Siri
Sometimes you need to take a break and have a bit of fun. You can definitely do that with Siri — ask it anything and get an entertaining response.
• “Hey Siri, tell me a joke.”
• “Hey Siri, sing me a song.”
• “Hey Siri, do you believe in ghosts?”
• “Hey Siri, what is the meaning of life?”
• “Hey Siri, are you Artificial Intelligence?”
• “Hey Siri, what are you wearing?”
• “Hey Siri, what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?”
• “Hey Siri, why did the chicken cross the road?”
Now that you know seven useful Siri commands, why wait?
Try them out today and start making your life easier and more efficient!
With the help of Siri, you can save time and energy while still getting things done.
Enjoy using these amazing commands and make the most of your personal assistant!